eco tan | face tan water
- Face Tan Water™ is a gradual liquid self tanning toner. An organic self tan in Eco Tan’s range specifically created for face, neck and décolletage! Face Tan Water™ builds to a beautiful glow, creates a youthful radiance and even reduces the need to wear foundation!
- For best results we recommend you apply Face Tan Water to fresh clean dry skin just like a toner. That’s where it fits into your routine. Apply 2 -3 times per week for a radiant glow.
Use a few days in a row to build up your desired colour then we find 2 -3 times per week is enough to maintain it amongst your usual skincare routine.
Exfoliate at least 24 hours before applying Face Tan Water, you only need to exfoliate once a week as our organic self-tans do need a certain amount of dead skin cells to adhere to and any more you’re just removing fresh healthy skin.
Just use your fingers to apply as we find a cotton pad can soak up all the liquid. It contains nothing synthetic or artificial so it won’t stain your hands. No nasty dyes. (we couldn’t be certified organic if it did).
Make sure you’re applying enough product about at least a teaspoon per application to see a thin liquid layer on your skin.
Think of it as your toner, that’s where it fits
in toyour routine, wait for it to dry before applying any moisturisers. Use instead of toner. as using another toner straight over it will wipe it straight off.
soap freeand slsfree cleansers as they are known to strips tans.
- Aloe Barbadensis (aloe vera) Leaf Juice*, Glycerin*, Dihydroxyacetone**, Lecithin*, Fusel Wheat Bran/Straw Glucosides**, Polyglyceryl-5 Oleate**, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate**, Glyceryl Caprylate**,
Coco Caprylate**, Sodium Hyaluronate**, Dehydroxanthan Gum**, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate**, Pelargonium graveolens Flower Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*.
- Brightens and evens skin tone
- Delivers a sun-kissed and believable glow
- Revolutionary anti-ageing and anti-acne formulation