why we love it
We know how hard it is to keep your daily whites white. Formulated with natural bleach alternative, surfactants, and stain-fighting enzymes, this product keeps your whites not only clean, but bright as new.
This product may be used safely on colors.
how to use it
- Sort laundry before washing. Always wash white items together.
- It is best to wash and dry sheets and towels together, separate from everyday laundry.
- Pretreat stains with Stain Solution or the Wash & Stain Bar. Always treat stains first and pre-soak for the most effective removal.
- Pre-soak for super dingy whites. Make a bath of hot water and All-Purpose Bleach Alternative. Soak items for at least an hour.
- Launder with hot water and Whites Detergent. Add All-Purpose Bleach Alternative directly to the drum of the washing machine.
Do not dry any items that still have stains.
- Hang to dry on a line in the sun for energy efficiency, natural whitening and that fresh line experience…or use the dryer.
Plant-derived anionic and nonionic surfactants, stain-fighting and cleaning enzymes (protease, amylase, cellulase, lipase), mineral-derived cleaning enhancers (borax, sodium gluconate, and calcium chloride), essential oils, and fragrance.
Made with nontoxic, biodegradable, and allergen-free materials. Made with natural ingredients. Color and texture may vary. Free of petroleum, SLS, phosphate, phthalates, and dye. Cruelty-free. No animal by-products.