graydon | face food mineral mist
- Using our Face Food is a wonderful way to keep your skin healthy, fresh and rejuvenated - no matter your skin type. It acts as a redness corrector and is also the ultimate way to get the most out of your
favouriteserum, facial oil or moisturizer as it helps your skin to absorb vital nutrients much more effectively and efficiently.
It's formulated with skin-friendly minerals that quickly absorb into the sub-vascular layer of the skin to maximize deep hydration.
- Use on its own or mist your face after cleansing and/or after applying your
favouriteGraydon Skincare moisturizer of choice and/or Superfood Serum.
Daily: Spritz directly onto freshly cleansed face. For extra absorption and hydration, mist after you apply your
favouriteGraydon moisturizer, oil or serum.
As a Toner: Dampen a cotton pad and spread across your face.
With a Beauty Blender: If you use a sponge to apply your foundation then spritz your beauty sponge with Face Food instead of using harsh tap water. It's so much better for your skin!
With Your Foundation: If you have
foundationthat is too thick then spritz some Face Food on your foundation brush on directly on top of your foundation in your hand to help sheer it out creating a gorgeous ideal consistency.
Pop It In The Fridge: Sweaty after the gym or it's hot outside? Spritz Face Food that's been cooled to refresh and hydrate your skin.
For Men: Use daily as an after shave to help kill germs that cause acne and ingrown hairs. And its
alcohol freeso it won't sting after you shave your face!
- aqua (purified water), magnesium chloride, copper chloride, silver angstrom, zinc chloride
- Copper helps the production of collagen, the protein responsible for the structural integrity of the skin. It is also involved in the production of elastin, the protein that is mainly responsible for the elastic properties of blood vessels and skin.
- Silver has been used for thousands of years and is known for its incredible healing properties, helping to provide protection against irritation, rashes, sensitivity, and breakouts. It also assists in cooling conditions including psoriasis, eczema, rosacea, and dermatitis. Better yet, silver helps to neutralize sodium-fluoride found in the tap water you use to wash your face, which tends to be harsh for sensitive skin that's prone to react.
- Zinc acts as a redness corrector by decreasing inflammation and readily penetrates into skin cells on your face creating almost instant hydration and cell therapy. It assists in minimizing bacterial infection that causes one’s face to appear red and blotchy.
- Magnesium helps to balance your skin and combat skin allergies!
- Besides boosting hydration, it's also unscented and doubles as an excellent toner suitable for all skin types which helps to balance your pH, soothe open pores and protect your 'acid mantle' (the protective outer layer of your skin).