the laundress - stain solution
This variant is currently sold out
why we love it
We know how frustrating tough stains can be—from red wine and coffee to pit stains and more. Whether you’re rescuing a brand-new shirt or reviving your antique bedding and heirlooms, just one drop of this powerful solution safely removes stubborn stains, old and new.
Safe for all washable fabrics—both whites and colors.
how to use it
Formulated to break down stubborn stains such as red wine, sauce, chocolate, grass, coffee/tea, blood, underarm stains, and more. Safe for use on all washable fabrics and colors.
- • Apply Stain Solution directly to the stained area(s).
- • Work the solution into the fabric with the Stain Brush.
- • Pour hot water from a height. Allow the item to soak.*
- • If the stain is not completely gone, repeat process until satisfied.
- • Proceed by laundering as normal with the respective detergent.
*For stain removal on silk and wool use tepid water. Do not soak silk longer than 30 minutes.
Concentrated blend of plant-derived anionic and nonionic surfactants.
Made with nontoxic, biodegradable, and allergen-free materials. Made with natural ingredients. Color and texture may vary. Free of petroleum, SLS, phosphate, phthalates, and dye. Cruelty-free. No animal by-products.