the laundress - detergent whites
This product is currently sold out.
why we love it
We know how hard it is to keep your daily whites white. Formulated with natural bleach alternative, surfactants, and stain-fighting enzymes, this product keeps your whites not only clean, but bright as new.
This product may be used safely on colors.
how to use it
- Sort laundry before washing. Always wash white items together.
- It is best to wash and dry sheets and towels together, separate from everyday laundry.
- Pretreat stains with Stain Solution or the Wash & Stain Bar. Always treat stains first and pre-soak for the most effective removal.
- Pre-soak for super dingy whites. Make a bath of hot water and All-Purpose Bleach Alternative. Soak items for at least an hour.
- Launder with hot water and Whites Detergent. Add All-Purpose Bleach Alternative directly to the drum of the washing machine.
- Do not dry any items that still have stains.
- Hang to dry on a line in the sun for energy efficiency, natural whitening and that fresh line experience…or use the dryer.
Plant-derived anionic and nonionic surfactants, stain-fighting and cleaning enzymes (protease, amylase, cellulase, lipase), mineral-derived cleaning enhancers (borax, sodium gluconate, and calcium chloride), essential oils, and fragrance.
Made with nontoxic, biodegradable, and allergen-free materials. Made with natural ingredients. Color and texture may vary. Free of petroleum, SLS, phosphate, phthalates, and dye. Cruelty-free. No animal by-products.