rms beauty | eye polish
- A veil of sheer metallic hues that gives these unique shadows a glowing, light-reflective finish not seen in traditional eye shadows. They have a subtle, glossy quality, giving them a very fashion forward finish that is both flattering and youthful
- These beautiful shadows should be applied very sparingly and worked into the skin like you would a moisturizer. Rms beauty eye shadows have all the benefits of raw mineral pigments without the dryness that occurs with minerals alone. Rms beauty cream eye shadows double as an eye cream to nourish and moisturize the eye area, separating them from commercial eye shadows that can accelerate ageing and emphasize lines.
These shadows work amazing on dry or ageing eyes. For best results, do not apply moisturizer or oil before using RMS beauty cream eyeshadows. The pure mineral cream shadow will moisturize the eye area more efficiently alone versus coming in contact with another product that could affect its relationship with the skin.
Apply sparingly with fingers and blend in firmly for better adherence. Repeat application for more colour if desired. Please remember these are very sheer and results will be superior if applied with minimal product. If minimal creasing occurs, merely use your finger to blend and smooth.
- *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil,*Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Simmondsia
Chinesis(Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopherol (non-GMO), *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, and may contain: [+/- Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica CI 77019]
* CERTIFIED ORGANIC
- Aura: A gray, muted amethyst with a metallic finish
- Lucky: A perfect copper with a peach undertone
- Lunar: A champagne pearl shimmer that can double as a highlighter/lipstick for more of a frosted evening look.
- Solar: A warm, antique gold shade that can be used as a highlighter when blended subtly over the skin or lips.
- Magnetic: Our biggest seller is this taupe/silver shadow with a hint of mauve.
Seduce:Sensuous earthy brown hue that can double as a contour.
- Myth: A mink
colorin the palest browny taupe. Its subtle sheer shimmer can be worn alone over the lids (perfect for summer) or even mixed with any lip2cheek or lip shine to create a beautiful new colorpalette. Addictive as a highlighter for tanned skin for a natural-looking radiant glow.
- Utopia: Deep sunlit gold with a sultry shimmer.
- Embrace: a rose quartz pink shade.