graydon | super sensitive skin stuff
- Ultra light yet hydrating. This unscented moisturizer is exceptionally gentle and absorbs instantly, offering immediate relief for those with dry, irritated skin. Infused with Canadian Maple Water and formulated with non-irritating plant oils, such as evening primrose, jojoba, and rosehip seed oil, your skin will be left feeling calm and nurtured after every use. Rosehip is also considered a dry oil so it will provide hydration without aggravating breakouts.
- Apply one to two pumps of Skin Stuff to your face or body after cleansing
- aqua (purified water), glyceryl stearate*, coco-caprylate/caprate*, dicaprylyl ether*, sodium olivoyl glutamate*, cetearyl alcohol*, cetyl alcohol*, stearyl alcohol*, caprylic/capric triglyceride*, maple sap water, vegetable glycerin, ribes nigrum (black currant) seed oil, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) seed oil, rosa rubiginosa (rosehip) seed oil, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, **glyceryl caprylate, **glyceryl undecylenate, citric acid, xanthan gum, sodium chloride, tocopherol (vitamin e) oil, *sodium stearoyl glutamate *vegetable wax, **natural vegetable preservative
- Black Currant Seed Oil • increase elasticity, while protecting and nourishing your skin.
- Maple Sap Water • delivers a variety of nutrients including amino peptides and calcium to fully nourish your face with
- Pomegranate Seed Oil • balances your pH helping to make your face feel soft and smooth.